Monday, February 2, 2015

Anything Goes on a Wednesday Night in NYC

Hey hey hey hey, where my party people? It's Monday, and hopefully you got your sundaze on yesterday like FGL (couldn't help myself). 

If you're anything like me, you're country. Your roots are buried deep down in the south and your boots don't get muddy from just sittin' around. What we both need is a little bit of Florida, a little bit of Georgia and a whole lot more country in our souls. I've already talked to you about the importance of a concert buddy, but when your concert buddy has other plans, you proceed to plan B. What is plan B you ask? (And no, I'm not referring to a form of birth control). Plan B is rolling solo. Yes, I'm going to a concert alone and I'm not ashamed *gasp*. This life I live, it might not be for you... but it's for me though. Let's roll!


Because I know you don't want to wait until it's Friday before you hit it sideways, prepare to getcha shine on at Madison Square Garden on Wednesday, February 25. Yes, you heard it right, Florida Georgia Line is stopping in NYC on their Anything Goes tour and they are bringing along Thomas Rhett and Frankie Ballard. Oh that makes me wanna... After all, pennies make dimes and dimes make dollars; and dollars buy gas and country concert tickets. Right?

They'll bring the songs. You bring the party. It'll be a helluva night. 


So fill your cup and turn the good time music up, and you and me will be rocking all night long (kinda like Brian and Tyler in that photo). You'll be like "Who brought the party? Damn, that was Florida Georgia Line." That’s a memory that’ll get you when you look back.

That’s how we do it ’round here

#NYCountrified