Thursday, February 5, 2015

A Guy Walks Into a Bar and It Just Might Be Tyler Farr...

They done let country come to town, y'all! Or maybe town came to country. 


Just announced yesterday: Tyler Farr. Yeah, he's the kind that shows up at your house at 3am. TF will be at Starland Ballroom on Saturday, March 14 and tickets go on sale this Friday, February 6. I've been thinking about it all damn day (and night). I can hardly wait! Don't be the one who didn't notice it was over til' it was too late. The joke will be on you, and I don't think it'll be funny.

Fact: Tyler's father was the lead guitarist for George Jones' tour, so you could say he was born country. I watched his performance on Yahoo! Screen live a couple weeks back and I was diggin' it! (Yes, I did fall in love when I heard his southern drawl). Y'all... he sounds even better live. Trust me. I'm walking, talking, drinking proof. But ain't nothin' new.


Hey Tyler, I could be your cowgirl, your hot mess. This country girl came to town looking for a rock star, and that's just what you are. You're the moon in my shine and the whiskey in my water. Ok, I'm just wishful drinking... 

Anyway what are you waiting for? Monday morning is out of sight. And we all get a little thirsty on on a Saturday night. 

Makes you wanna drink, don't it?

#NYCountrified