Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Laughing and Living, Drinking and Wishing...

...Sure would like to be in Syracuse?


It was just announced today that Eric Church will be playing Grandstand for the New York State Fair this August. Don't get too excited, it's in Syracuse... FOUR HOURS away from the city. Yeah, that's a cold one. The closest I'll be to a roller coaster ride that night is the New York City subway I'll be taking to drown my sorrows.

He will perform on Thursday, August 27 and is selling pit area tickets exclusively to his fan club next Tuesday, January 20 (someone please put a drink in my hand). Tickets for the general public are available on January 24.

If you have the means to make the drive (they’re the in crowd, we’re the other ones), here' the info. Oh, and let me hitch a ride.

#NYCountrified