Tuesday, January 20, 2015

I Like My Country Rockin', How 'Bout You?

Forget Syracuse! We're going to Newark baby! I'm not sure if anyone's ever been excited to say that, but we are because we're going to see Eric F***ing Church!

I've seen Eric once when he opened for Kenny Chesney (I gooo baaaack) and solo last October at MSG. And thinking about it makes me feel a little bit like him in that picture right now... AHHHH!


Due to popular demand, he's added a ton of shows to his tour, including a stop at Prudential Center in Newark, NJ on Saturday, May 2. Thank God there's guys like you, for girls (and guys) like us, Eric. Opening will be the Southern-born, Brooklyn-based indie-folk trio the Lone Bellow (yay for locals!). His fan club pre-sale begins today at 10am or you can purchase tickets at 10am on Friday, January 23.

Oh Eric, you're a song I gotta sing along with. And then when it gets to the end I gotta play it again and again.

THESE boots will be seeing Eric Church. But that's just me, how 'bout you?

Just put me on a stage, man,
Turn it up an' I'll turn it loose.
Yeah, give me a crowd that's redneck an' loud,
We'll raise the roof.
Hell, I might just stay all night long.

#NYCountrified