Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Shania Twain Is Still The One

No, you're not dreamin' or stupid. Shania is still going strong, but apparently not for long. She just announced her LAST TOUR EVER and I'm happy (but also a little sad) to share that she's got three stops in our area. No matter what kind of day you were having before this, it can only go up from here :)

I've had Shania on Spotify ALL day (highly recommend doing the same) and I can't help but think back to my middle school days when I was a dancer (short-lived, but still happened) and wanted so badly to be a part of the older girls' group so I could dance to Man! I Feel Like A Woman. I still remember a lot of the moves (from watching, obv) and you better believe that I WILL be testing a few of them out at the concert. After all, you only live once.


In case you're suffering from a little memory loss, let me make it clear to you, my dear:
You're welcome for the sweet vids. Now, for the dates:

June 30 @ Madison Square Garden
July 1 @ Nassau Coliseum
July 7 @ Prudential Center

Presale tickets will be available starting 3/10, but general tickets go on sale to the public 3/13 at 10am. If you wanna make some noise and really raise your voice, then get to this show! In the words of the lovely lady herself, don't be stupid. You can betcha bottom dollar I certainly won't be.

The best thing about being a woman
Is the prerogative to have a little fun

#NYCountrified