Tuesday, March 7, 2017

In Case You Didn't Know: Brett Young

Talk about a man that has it all... Brett Young is any woman's dream. Not only is he devilishly good-looking, but boy is he talented. He released his self-titled album less than a month ago and I was in love from the first time I heard it. A few of my personal favorites include Like I Loved You, Back on the Wagon and Memory Won't Let Me. Sealing the deal though, was his recent stop on Luke Bryan's Kill The Lights Tour at Madison Square Garden where he performed an emotional, You Ain't Here To Kiss Me -- the man's real life experience ending a 6-year relationship (yes ladies, that means he is single). 

You should probably figure out how to see him live, but if that's not an option, Spotify will do. Throw on some Brett Young today. Trust me, you won't be disappointed. 

#NYCountrified