Monday, August 15, 2016

I Like The Sound Of That

I've been frequently asked by coworkers to make a country playlist for them. They're not familiar with the genre and want a taste of what it's like. I love introducing people to my music, but I always have such a hard time keeping the playlist at a reasonable length (I can listen to it for 7 hours and 54 minutes, but can they? Probably not.) This is when I had a revelation. I'm already making and updating playlists daily for myself, why not share them? So, I've added a new page to the site - What I'm Listening To - which features a NYCountrified Curated playlist built from the ground up by yours truly. This set of tracks will be constantly evolving, serving as a taste of what's been playing in my headphones all week and will hopefully keep you going when you've exhausted that New Boots.

Disclaimer: this playlist contains mostly new music so if you're looking for the classics, this is not for you (thought I’d be happy to help you out with that). Be sure to click "follow" so you can keep up with all of the freshest tunes!

What are you listening to?
Is it headphones on a downtown train?
Or a window seat on an outbound plane?
Is it LA sunny and Memphis blue?
I wish I knew I wish I knew

#NYCountrified